How do I create an account with 1stKYC?
You want to set up your account on 1stKYC and wonder how to proceed? It is very simple!
- Just go to our homepage.
- Click on the blue button in the upper right corner “Create free account”.
- Fill in all fields marked with a *. I.e. your e-mail, a password, your first and last name. You must also tick the box of the General Terms and Conditions and accept them.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link. Click on the link to confirm your e-mail.
- You can now login to 1stKYC with your email and password.
- You must now create a folder. In this folder is your database with your complete customer information. It is possible to create several folders.
- To create a folder, you must :
- define the name of the folder.
- specify the country where the company is located.
- specify the business area of the company.
- Even if you start the 15-day trial period, choose a subscription. However, you do not have to provide billing information at this stage.
- Mention company information.
Done! You can now start creating your people. If you have any questions, please refer to the tutorials: https://www.1stkyc.com/de/tutorials/